IndiaDivine.org

R: New Recipe

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

it sounds absolutely delishious, sweet potatos are so tasty!! we have potato pizza here in italy, it's boiled potatos (white kind, not sweet) with cheese and herbs over pizza crust, it's very good :)how fun!lucia--- Ven 31/7/09, Linda <crazycats711 ha scritto:Da: Linda <crazycats711Oggetto: New RecipeA: Data: Venerdì 31 luglio 2009, 06:31

I have not been feeling all that good today and have no appetite. Lots of cramping and pain. So for supper tonight, I decide to do another meditation for the day instead of having a meal. I fell asleep, hehehe! I babysatted all afternoon with my two grandkids, I guess they wore me out more than I realized, but it was fun.

Anyways,I fell asleep and dream of a new recipe. Sweet potato pizza. I cooked the sweet potato, smashed it and put a little pumpkin pie spice and a little agave sweetner in. The crust was homemade with whole wheat floor with a little of the sweet potato mixture added to it. Then I sauteed some sweet onion slices and put that on top. I baked the crust before putting the sweet potato and onion on top. Does that sound good? James, love it in my dream. I think I may tried it some day when I am feeling better.

Linda