IndiaDivine.org

doubt? great love (Jake)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namastedear JakeMay Ira rest in unconditional love and peace. . . .Jake Ira was broken in the earthly places and after years of deep suffering she has found release, this i trust. dear friend, hope you do not mind me saying, that i do not think you ever lost your faith in gOd. . . .but rather you where feeling the sacred heart the entire time. . . .a heart that could feel the anger, the sadness, the broken promise, the grief, the despair, the suffering that could not be resolved. . . .all of these are such powerful indicators of love. . . .Abraham Joshua Hershel says; a truly religious man is one that holds both gOd and man in his arms at the same time, who suffers in himself the loses and harm done to others, whose greatest passion is compassion whose greatest strength is love. . . .Jake truly all that you expereinced here was love. . . . God and your heart was one, and even when the heart was heavy and the mind in confusion still Jake you went and gave what you could. . . .to comfort and be with her elderly parents. . . in my eyes that is Lord or Divine Mother in skin. . . .and am so honored to call you brother. . .i wished everyone the grace of having a friend such as you. . . . .Jake there is so much heart and energetic goodness in your postings, you have lots to offer based on your unique experiences and K Ma will continue to transform the mind until you know to the depth of your beingness just how whole you truly already are. . . . this moment, this day . . . . .i so see your heart and goodness and the wounding of PTSD has brought forth such a beautiful flower of compassion and selfless service in your heart, i can see it from here. . . .and truly most beautiful!a prayer for great Joy for you, Ira, and all that hold the sorrow and love of her tender/tragic lessons; "The

deeper that sorrow carves into your being the more joy you can contain.

Is not the cup that holds your wine the very cup that was burned in the

potter's oven? Kahlil Gibranlove and peaceordinary sparrowPS Jake am happy you could take the group in for we have taken you in our hearts as well. . . , Andrew Carney <jakecarney36 wrote:>> > After my friend Irene (Ira) committed suicide by overdosing on prescription medication a few days ago I lost my faith in God. She was frequently depressed for over 25 years and had a few close calls with overdoses and hospitalizations. She prayed to be released from her mental disorder, as well as for the healing and well being of others. She had made pilgrimages around the world to visit miracle icons for the healing of herself and others. I thought that she should be given peace sometime in her life. Her death made me feel that I could not conquer my mental disorder in this life and that I could not help others with the same problem, which is my life's desire.> > My wife asked me to pray as we frequently do. I said that I couldn't because I just didn't believe anymore. When I awoke during the night, my fingers and tongue were in the habitual locked positions. I quickly released these locks, wanting nothing to do with the spiritual world that I lived for over 30 years. This change of heart seemed so strange to me. My world, up to this point, was totally spiritually explained and oriented. Now it was upside down.> > We went to Irene's parents to visit and be of help. They are in their early 80's, and her mother is not in good health.Her father walks faster than me.. For the first few minutes I was empathetic but could not pray or ask for some relief for them. I meditated about any messages that she had for us. I did not receive anything. I started to pray that her parents be protected, loved and helped through their ordeal. > > When I arrived home there was only one place for me to go. No, I couldn't watch Ed Sullivan show re-runs, I had to go to my home here at the site. Instantly the posts of Chrism, Tiffany, Electra, Sparrow, Bruce,e and others seemed to warm me and make me feel at though I was back home. Every post, not only those mentioned, touched my heart. Sarita, in a healing reply, said that the choice to stay or go was hers. I started to slowly realize that she had to leave for a reason that I don't know. Now I am back praying to saints and sages of any religion, anybody that will listen, for all those in my care.> > Thank you all for the high Divine qualities that are exhibited on this site.. There is nowhere else on earth to learn to live at such a rapid rate. There is no place that is higher spiritually. If I go anywhere else I loose interest immediately. You are all a big part of my life, thoughts and prayers.. Thank you my family.> > Peace and love,> Jake> > >