IndiaDivine.org

RE: Transcending Kundalini and DNA - Robert

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Robert,

I was touched by what you shared, here. It must have been unbearable at times, my condolences to the pain you felt in thisexperience of change.

There is a lot of meaningfulness described in your account of this event. I feel your intuitions or sense about what happened is keying you into what may have gone behind the scenes. You felt that you were both taken away when "the angel of death" or transformation visited. And as a result of this you feel your DNA has changed.

My impression of DNA is like a tunnel woven together out threads of spacetime. As the self, or soul, the journey through this tunnel appears to our consciousness as our world.. Right now we are moving through the codes of our DNA. Moving through the information of the DNA unlocks our world parameters and all that we experience. But the interesting thing is the DNA is not linear, it is part of consciousness. It can generate infinite configurations of spacetime and responds to our consciousness.

A while ago I share and image of DNA that came to me. It was a snake that had three aspects. One aspect is a literal or material body of a snake living in its world, it has an identity or individuated consciousness. Second, there is the image of a snake but it is that tunnel I mentioned, and these tunnels through which the first aspect (identity, individuated form) travels or journeys through. When visualizing these tunnels they existed in a medium, in this medium the tunnels could coil and plot themselves in infinite ways. So the third aspect of the snake is the absolute. The medium in which the infinite tunnels or journeys of consciousness unfold is the formless eternal. The formless eternal is essentialy spirit, its reflection is the constant change in unfolding world possibilities, and arising through these two is our conscious experience.

Because you felt like you and her were taken together, that makes me wonder if you aren't still together in a parallel world. Another possibility is that her DNA changed and you appeared in her consciousness to have passed on. This is the fascinating thing about consciousness and the worlds that unfold out of the DNA. The way life unfolds and diverges reflects our choices, needs, and desires. What you experienced may be the catalyst you need in order to live out or experience something you choose, need, or desire at a deep level. If she did not need that experience there could have been a divergence where a new world emerged out of one timeline to flow into a new one. While contemplating on these 'matters' I imagine the dimensions of our being having aspects that draw or create experiences. Multi-dimensional beings with multi-dimensional realities that invite or create many

worlds of experience that work on their totality.

Most of what I talked about are my thoughts or impressions, but what I do want to convey is our essential nature of love. It is okay because we are love and are loved. Out of this love come an intention which is the foundation of any and all creations. Love for her and love for you are the bottom line. Another thing to think about is infinite intelligence and creativity. Everthing is created out of an infinite intelligence founded within love.

KB

"My experience has only been less than two years. My girlfriend had a heart attack in our back yard and I laid with her on the ground until the paramedics came. She never returned. I feel that when "the angel of death" came around, he scooped up the whole package, me included, and my DNA was changed and I became a new entity – my life certainly did make a radical change from then on. Since than I began a new life style associated with meditation and OBE's, and of course with the Kundalini. I'm learning a lot about it but these few lingering questions are still persisting.. . Thanks, and many blessings. Robert from Columbus Ohio. "