IndiaDivine.org

Hippie Huggin Carolyn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Carolyn!!! it would be an honor to meet you and perhaps give you some incense or Grape Nuts to take home? hahaha! Sure. I'm looking forward to it, Namaste, AnnaHi Anna! We've been busy here getting two kids ready for college with school physicals/sports physicals/study abroad physicals and the high schooler, too. And dentist and chiropractor....The days are winding down: only x number of times of doing this before you leave, etc. We plan to leave August 20 and arrive in Walnut on August 22. I'll visit with my brother Saturday and then take all day Sundary to get my son settled at Pomona. Then Sunday night with my brother again, and Monday morning meet with you if you are able. Then leave Monday afternoon. That's the plan so far. Would you be able to meet me (and my youngest son) on Monday morning, the 24th?I'd love to meet you! Let me know. I've got your cell phone number and will call you when we arrive in Walnut. The only thing cast in stone is leaving on August 20.Carolyn"You must love and honor the person you are at the present while you are striving to become the person you wish to be. Many are becoming aware of the power of truth and right choices. Follow your own path and do not fear being different from those around you." zinnia print hippie hugreikihands2004Monday, August 3, 2009, 12:04 PMHi Carolyn!So happy to read your post... I don't think we can top that but feel welcomed in California and feel welcomed to say hello in person or to have fun whatever u decide to do during your visits to Walnut and Claremont. ITS ALL POSSIBLE love and freedom and joyous blessings to your family in particular your son going to school at Claremont a very well known and prestigious University or group of private colleges, and the beautiful parents. Great work! love, Annna

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.