IndiaDivine.org

Kundalini records - Sheree

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Sheree, I look forward to getting to know more about your experience and I wanted to say hello and welcome. And as I do this I know many, many people have signed on recently -welcome everyone - We have the ability to serve the world community by sharing and thinking open mindedly about the transformative power of Kundalini in that the experiences we share and discuss have come via many different kinds of spiritual practices. Letting the old paradigm aside that this information is best when coming from recognized linneages we evolve from new perspectives forward. We are from many different faiths, spiritual practices and all cognizant and viscerally aware of the Kundalini Shakti, the Holy Spirit , the DIvine Spirit, Mother Father God or all inclusive Consciousness which surrounds us. I am grateful for your presence here Sheree you have wealth of knowledge and we are fortunate that you have joined us. I want to make a simple statement on traditional teaching... and the message I may have errantly received... this isn't that message ;) my thoughts though... cause I 've learned a lot from being here. Thank you and Everyone.Kundalini is in every person everywhere and people have experienced spontaneous awakenings without prior knowledge of the Shakti or attending the schools that teach Kundalini Awakening. Instant illumination full ascent of the Kundalini to the crown and this happens outside of meditation, yoga training and body conditioning as we've come to understand it from the records. There is a guru who attributes the increase in spontaneous awakenings to the increase in levels of reiki practice in current society - that's only one position. There have to be a lot that are true. Like it happens independently without restraint fully loving.in love and service to Mother Father God and the Divine Child - [We are that Child]- AnnaMy system of Kundalini, the way I was taught and what I share with others, is based on the oldest of Hindu techniques and beliefs where it is quite well understood and not so much of a mystery, after all isn't India the home of the oldest Kundalini records and references? It has been practiced there for many thousands of years with success. Surely some measure of real understanding had to come out of that.

Get free photo software from Windows Live