IndiaDivine.org

New Born Baby yogas and getting both parent's love

Rate this topic

Hi,

I am Swapnil married on 29th April 2008 at 12:32 PM at Pune, Maharashtra. I'm blessed with baby boy on 6th May 2010 at 10:10 AM at Pune, Maharashtra.

Everything was quite okay in married life till the birth of my baby and we all were very happy to have the baby. But now, my wife is currently at her parents from last 3 months and is denying to come to my house, where I stay with my parents. She is not having any problem with me, but saying, she can't live with my mother and asking me that "If I want to stay with her and the kid, I'd have to leave my parents and stay separated completely."

Me and my parents have not even been able to play with the baby and see him for more than couple of hours in last 2 months. She is not ready to come back. Poor little baby is just 2 months old and is totally unaware of all such things.

Are there any yogas in this little baby's kundli that are causing all such problems and will my baby get both parent's love?

My birth details:

Swapnil

Date of Birth: 09th March 1980

Time: 07:02 AM

Place: Parbhani, Maharashtra

Wife's birth details:

Vaishali

Date of Birth: 16th November 1979

Time: 02:40 PM

Place: Pune, Maharashtra

Baby's birth details:

Baby

Date of Birth: 06th May 2010

Time: 10:10 AM

Place: Pune, Maharashtra

Please go through all the details and please please guide us as this is very important for baby's entire life.