IndiaDivine.org

Astrology suggestion/advice regarding having children

Rate this topic

Hi There,

Both me and my husband have been trying to have children for the past four years, have no luck. We even tried IVF in May and it was unsuccessful. I was very down after that and feel really disappointed. Definitely, need help to keep going, We still plan to attempt other medical treatment or medical induced fertility treatment soon but would like to make sure our timing and possible good period to do any treatment.

We did check our janam patri thru a family friend in India and he indicated the problem that we have and the issues in my husband's horoscope. We are currently pursuing poojas and rituals recommended by them and would like to pursue with the medical treatment accordingly. Hope to check my timing to make sure when we can pursue with the medical treatment. Any other vedic astrology suggestions or advice to help our situation now.

These are our details:

Myself; DOB- November 4th, 1976 and time of birth: 13:14:00 (1.14pm); place of birth: Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

My husband: DOB- October 13th, 1965 and time of birth: 23:00:00 (11.00pm); place of birth: Ipoh, Malaysia

Thank you in advance...

Shaminie