IndiaDivine.org

Need advice. Completely lost

Rate this topic

lat

Lately for the past 3-4 years, my life has been completely turned upside down. I was well on my way towards becoming and making something of myself - I enrolled in a good university, got a co-op placement at a MAJOR company. But then, everything fell - I lost my job, became addicted to someone and this resulted in a big injury to everything I had going on. Got in a very bad physical fight with my best friend. We haven't talked since. I cried almost everyday for months after that. Other friends tried to be by my side but I just didn't talk to them. I haven't had a friend since then.

So I fell into spiritualism. Then from out of nowhere I kept convincing myself that there is no god and what not. I dropped out of god completely and now don't believe in anything - not even death. As soon as I wake up in the morning - I'm like what's going on and this feeling goes on throughout the day. It feels like a big illusion. It was so bad that last semester, I kept laughing in lectures because it all felt like nothing and some kind of game I'm playing with my life.

Parents keep telling me to start becoming serious about life and I just keep disrespecting them in some subtle way - I don't even mean to. My life used to be really great - I was genuinely happy but I can't seem to get the nagging feeling out of my mind that it all feels very very fake.

I have no friends left. By merely writing this post, i want to get everything back. Can anyone shed some light into what's going on with me at this time? What should I do?

My birth details -

Born in Jaipur, Raj

setemeber 02, 88

6:10 pm