IndiaDivine.org

Need Astrological Guidance Please Help

Rate this topic

tub46636

Hello All,

My name is Rajat and I am very curious about my astrological signs and current status. I am in a very tough/stressful time in my life. Over past 2 years my anxiety levels have gone through the roof and my health is suffering subsequently. My information is as follows: I am born May 8, 1984 at 6:02 AM. A dear friend contacted a Pandit for me in India and made him aware of my health/personal state. As I do not want to take 1 hour to explain all of my unexplained medical symptoms, I will basically say that the doctors have to date not found anything conclusive to explain my symptoms. The Pandit told my friend to have the navagraha homam done as the effect of Rahu-Ketu-Guru are particularly strong in my case. She told me to give daan of three particular dals to the pandit and that in order to complete the puja I must say something along the lines of "I, the devotee, present these three dals to you for daan" and the pandit must say "Yes, I accept these." I was also told to ensure that the pandit ji pay extra attention to those graha specifically in addition to the other six. What can I do aside from getting the puja done to help myself rid of the negative effects of these graha on me. I am always concerned about my health, and I dont know if it just a self-perpetuating anxiety, or if there is something truly going on. Can anyone please help me find answers. I truly appreciate any vedic/astrologic advice that I can get. Thank you for your time,

Jai Shree Krishna,

Rajat.