IndiaDivine.org

Different analysis by different astrologers

Rate this topic

zhenom

Why is it not possible for astrologers to come to same conclusion through their analysis. I belive in astrology, but I am always surprised when different astrologers give different opinions. I have been told that I have Kal Sarp or Sarp or Pitru Dosh, etc. by different astrologers and each of them insisting that the dosh they mentioned is the correct one. I have had a few readings done and and not one astrologer could time half of my life events correctly. Most would get one part right and were way off on others.

I recently relocated from US. Basically I quit my job and came here in end April. I had consulted a couple of reputed astrologers before I came back to have an idea of what may be in store for me. Accordingly Cyberastro said that I will get a job by June 2010; Journal of Astrology said that after April 2010 it would be easy to get a job. I am still looking for a job. So I would like to ask all the forum members out there as to what their experience has been. What kind of success rate have they had. If there is someone with a great success record I would like to consult them.

Also, here are my birth details: male, 19/3/1980. 08:03hrs, Latur, MH. I would appreciate if forum members/gurus would post any advice/analysis regarding my chart. Thanks.