IndiaDivine.org

I am starting Medical School. Is this my career path?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

I am starting medical school in India. Will this be my career path? Also will I have love marriage or arranged marriage?

Date of Birth:

Birth Time: 7:01 AM

Birth Place: Orange, California, USA

Please help me with this as soon as possible.

• 4 weeks later...

VAHIGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHIGURU JI KI FATEH

you are in the time of rahu anthra dasah. If you have been made into trouble more than 6 month in your last 3 years you must make the peace with old relation must be 3-5 years only since start of this relation. you are being clouded by the satnam sevastha and the birth sign of your month an year is showing satnam sevastha is strong force for you. to allow the purifying of satnam i vill only tell you to contact your sevastha relation and bring it to good standing. satnam sevashta is any relation not blood and is a one who you vill have had lot of strenght from. mostly the relation has burdened your sevastha and unknowing to this relation you are being holded beck. you are the sign of protector and medicaly will prove good field for you but you must clear your sevastha it vill not be difficult only takes good intentt from you are side. sevasthan vill be easy to know for you.

VAHIGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHIGURU JI KI FATEH

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I am starting medical school in India. Will this be my career path? Also will I have love marriage or arranged marriage?

Date of Birth:

Birth Time: 7:01 AM

Birth Place: Orange, California, USA

Please help me with this as soon as possible.

Your chart is very peculiar, it shows potential but it seems that you have no patience to stick to things & complete them.

You seem to have had some good associates in the past but your wavering nature put them off or your partnership broke off. I would be best for you to work with people who could probably tell you on your face where things are going wrong despite they working under you. This would help you avoid making mistakes.

Avoid working with relations, they may invest in your venture but do not involve them in your work operations.

The present field you wish to explore would also work for you provided you follow the above advice.

As for marriage, I suggest that you defer that thought for some time. I would like to advice you on the same when appropriate time comes. As of now concentrate on what you wish to do.

I wish you all the best for future.

Ravi