IndiaDivine.org

Emotionally fooling myself

Rate this topic

gitudivine

Hi Sirs,

I just joined 2days ago. I like to know something about me, as lettting you to something about me.

Hope some problems can be sorted out through this forum.

Biodata:

Dob: 2nd oct 1974

Time: 7.55pm

Place: balangir,orissa

Sir, i m married and having one daughter of 6mos old. Before marriage i worked as teacher, then sw programmer, also appeared in MBBS entrance exam,CDS,Publice Service etc. But none lasted neither i qualified for the MBBS. after that suddenly i went through acute sunstoke in 1998 april, after which i started having panic attacks. for next 4/5 yrs i virtually locked myself inside home due to fear psychosis. slowly i recovered, but not fully. still im having that feeling of fear sometimes. then I got married when i was working in Fm Radio Station in kolkata as credit control. after 1 month of marriage i lost my job. then shifted to rourkela. fo next 2 yrs i gave many interviews, none materialised. Then i joined as advocate in civil law. after 2 mos when i was developing interest in it, i got another job in kolkata, n have to go for it, sue to some reasons beyond my control.

from childhood i imagined to have a own house living with my parents, leading a simple life, in my native place with friends .i never craved for luxurious , wasteful life, but till date im finding myself in deep vicious circle of complications, n emotional turbulence, so that i started hating to be a human.

But still i have a little light of hope that in near future i'll achieve my dream, now having a daughter, its becoming tough to concentrate on her.

So, can you put some light on my life, and guide me to some distance.

thanking you