IndiaDivine.org

Help Me

Rate this topic

nnav

Sir,

Lot of changes happening at work place, most of the time I'm ending up with an argument with my boss. None of the things at work are moving as per plan. From last eight months things are slowly moving away from my hand. Though I put maximum effort, I feel no recognition is there. With all these -ve outcomes I' planing to change my job.

Is this right time to change the job ?

From last one month things are totally stand still and nothing is proceeding.

I had tried my level best to go for onsite job, but no way I got succeeded.

Though I have skills and I'm the best to perform things, the upline management will use it and never give full credit, all the time once the tasks are done probably I will be cornered.

Some how things are going on, but not in a cheerfull great way.

I always feel I'm a positive person ready to take what ever comes on my way, when I'm ready to take things not getting good one's on my way. By the time I get frustated I get some useless time pass tasks and I close them in a dual mind.

Every time in each and every task (can be as simple as buying an item) I will be having dual mind and end up wasting lot of time. I know the flickering mind is some thing which is making be lag but knowingly I'm not able to stop it.

Please help me can I can change my team/job now ?

As of now Im n technical line (software), but I'm more interested in sales, networking with people, convincing people etc...

If I move into a job related to sales and business development will it be good ?

I'm always excited about doing some business on my own, always get surrounded with lot of thoughts related to various kind of business, please let me know is there any luck for me if I do a business related to land/real estate will I get get succeed ?

Do I need to do any other rituals to get some +ve changes ?

Please help me

I wear emerald (around 4 Karrot) in my ring finger and pushyaraag stone in y index finger of right hand.

Name:Nav

DOB: 5-Mar-1978

Time:1353 (1:53 PM)

Place:Bangalore