IndiaDivine.org

Please analyze this chart, Any health issues?

Rate this topic

janki

This native is going thru alot. He is married with 1 kid and the other is on the way(due in January). He bought new house like 6 months back which is not commute friendly. On top of it, now he has health issues - head spinning while driving. Also, he is going thru lot of pressure in the office. We are worried. Is this because of new house vasthu not good? but as far as we know, it is 80-90% matched.

Now, he is in the end of ketu dasa or sukra dasa beginning? He has headspiining and so many health issues since last 3 weeks. He is going to doctors but no one able to tell anything of his condition. He is going to lot of lab works and tests, but still we don't know what happened to him.

Please let me know is this because of new house or ketu dasa end or sukra dasa beginning?How is his sukra dasa. I know that now gochara sani is in 11th and guru is in 11th place. So, both are good. He is so much worried because his father and grandfather died during this age. I posted his birth details in many forums but no one responding. Is it because it is so bad to look into his horoscope?

12/12/1974

9:30am

eluru.