IndiaDivine.org

Urgent Querry, Please help : A broken marriage and relationship

Rate this topic

aaks.jain

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Maharashtrian and was in love with a Punjabi girl. We were into a relationship for the last 2 years and were engaged since 1.5 years. Our marriage was fixed for 19th September 2010 and it was all smooth as there was no objection from either side. Suddenly on 6th August 2010 when a little more than a month was pending for marriage, her family called us and told that this marriage cannot take place as both the horoscopes are not matching. Earlier, we knew it very well that our horoscopes are not matching (only 17 gunas were matching) and we have naadi dosha. Our horoscopes were shown earlier on 2-3 occassions as well.

Her family claimed that either this marriage will head for separation surely or will result in her death as per all 20+ nos. of astrologers. When I didn’t budge from my stand as I personally do not believe in horoscopes and astrology, they added after 2 days that her father’s life and health is also at risk as my father has already expired so the effect is on my father – in – law.

Now I wish to ask whether it is really true that this match was such a dreaded one? There is shani in my lagna but on ½ degrees only where as ascendant is leo. I am manglik but its on pushya nakshatra which is believed to be very auspicious one, besides I have heard that mangal is yogakarak for simha lagna.

She has Rahu in karka lagna and ketu in 7th house.

Also, just out of curiosity I wish to know when my marriage is likely to take place. And also is it likely that will it be with her only? The reason behind asking this is obvious that both of us were engaged.

Our details are as follows:-

Details of male:-

Place of Birth: Thane (Maharashtra)

Date of Birth: 11th April 1978

Time of Birth: 14:55 p.m

Details of Female:-

Place of Birth: Amritsar (Punjab)

Date of Birth: 5th April 1981

Time of Birth: 13:05 p.m