IndiaDivine.org

Requesting Pandit Bhooshan Priya Ji To Kindly Take a Look and Suggest a Solution

Rate this topic

Mayflower

Dear Sir,

Hoping to get some clarity from you regarding how to go about life

Name - Varun Chaturvedi

Gender - Male

DOB- 25th Oct, 1983

Place- Surat (Gujarat), India

Time Of Birth - 01: 10 PM (13:10)

Shri Pandit Ji ,

I am getting despondent and nervous and frankly have gone into a depression as my dreams have ended up getting broken again and I have reached such a state of mind that I have become scared to hope for anything positive in my life.

I have completed my B.E.(I.T.) and MBA(International Business). I was campus placed in a Company selling paints in Mumbai after my MBA and Joined it in May 2008. However due to the several issues especially friction with my superiors and Job dissatisfaction of the Highest Order I quit that Job in Oct 2009. Since then I have been Jobless.

When I Quit my job in Oct 2009,I Decided to prepare for IAS Exams and that is what I did, however i could not clear the Prelims Exam held in May 2010 , whose result came out in Aug 2010. as such it seems my entire year seems to have been wasted

I have few Main Questions I need your insights on-

Q. When will I get a Job and start earning again ?

Q. Whether I should try for Govt Service (Specifically IAS) or should I try for a career in Private Sector ?

Q. In Private Sector which Industry or Sector should I try to make a career in ?

Q. Whether I will be able to go overseas and make a career abroad or should I focus my energies on making a career in India ?

Thanking You for Taking the Time and Effort of Guiding Poor Soul like me Through Trying times

• 3 months later...