IndiaDivine.org

I just joined this forum. Aquarius Lagna, Aries Moon going thru Rahu/Jupiter dasa.

Rate this topic

I just joined this forum. Aquarius Lagna, Aries Moon going thru Rahu/Jupiter dasa

but by December I will be in Rahu Saturn dasa. I look forward to learning much here and getting to know you good people.

I have been familar with Western astrology for years and the past year have taken a STRONG interest in learning Vedic Astrology. I struggle with the words as it is a whole new language to learn much less the difference between Vedic and Western astrology.

My biggest difficulty seems to be knowing whether what I read online is determined from lagna versus rasi chart. I wish people would define that with each article. lol~

Here is my chart as I know how it works with astrologers. We always want to see a chart. lol. Oh, I also have difficulty reading the Vedic Chart. I do better reading a Vedic circular chart generated from astro.com But I know I need to learn it if I want to proceed in my Vedic education.

I have been married twice. The first time for one year and the 2nd time for 24 years.

I am hoping for lucky number 3! :smile::pray: But I am also very selective and don't casually date just to date. I date when there is somebody I am very interested in. My last relationship was when a man from another continent came to visit me due to our online friendship for 2 years. Everybody thought we would marry and I admit I did too. We have the same Venus sign. I think he is in the 4th pada of Ardra (don't know time of birth) and mine is in the 2nd pada of Punarvasu. But then he just ceased to continue with emails, calls, etc. without a word prior. I can't tell you his time of birth as he didn't know and doesn't have family he can ask. I did tell him about that time that I had gained a bunch of weight so I think it's that. Now as transiting Saturn is about to square my Venus sign I am losing weight easily for now. My weight has always gone up and down all my life. I can be tiny one year and big the next. Saturn retrograde will have it touching upon my Venus 3 times til late next year so I know that means my love life will remain nonexistant for now. I know to be patient and use the time wisely with diet and regaining physical health.

I have read with Vedic that you look at the 3rd house for a 3rd marriage. So with that in mind I have Aries as my 3rd house cusp from my lagna with my Aries moon there. Does the moon mean past in Vedic astrology and would that mean I will marry somebody I have dated before? I didn't plan on asking that but as luck would have it - I found that article today and that prompted my question. Also with my Moon being Aries (Aswini) that means it's ruler is Mars and mine is retrograde. So I also wonder what it means to have a significator that is retrograde?

OK, here is my chart.

Amysvedicchartdone122409.jpg

And thank you esteemed wise ones for sharing your knowledge. I want to learn and not just get answers. I am also a big believer in the power of prayer.