IndiaDivine.org

Not getting job! Plz anybody reply

Rate this topic

• 3 months later...

My D.O.B is 18-06-1987, time is 1:57 pm and place is Ropar(punjab)

I am not getting a job since i have completed my studies with good marks,i have not joined any job even once. Plz suggest me some remedy...................m very upset

Hae davinder well i m no good at astrology but i can tell some things.well from ur chart i can see u running mahadasha of mercury with antar of ketu...mercury is well placed in 10th house with sun and it promises godd positions in job and may be ur relation with ur mother may not be too good but ok.But the ketu antar starting this year from january may trouble u most.It may lead u in much confusion and turmoil.Well period till 26 march will be bit ok but after that it may not be good for a time being and may affect ur health a bit.Meanwhile ur best remedy to counter the effect would be to worship lord Shiva...try chanting va ya na ma shi(its close to namah shivaya but a change in pattern) or chant simply Namah shivaya but i would like u to chant the first one.Chant 108 times in the morning and when u go to bed 108 times.It will surely put some calmness in ur mind as ur moon is also conjus=ct with rahu which is not good and it leads to lots of confusion and depressing thoughts.So worship lord shiva mentally and dont think too much and dont fell trap to ur limiting thinking.whenever depresiing thoughts come to ur mind at that moment try to see ur thoughts...just close ur eyes and see the chat going on in ya mind but dont judge it if its good or bad but only see it as a spectator and then u will find that these depressing thoughts dont exist until u give it much attention or respect.Hope u get the best of everything and i know u will...so keep smiling...