IndiaDivine.org

I need some help regarding my marriage predictions!

Rate this topic

prashaan

I need help urgently regarding my marriage predictions!!

Dear Mr. Rajan

I was reading your reply on your belief of the nadi josiyam. Just to introduce myself, my name is Prashaan and I'm from Australia. I got my nadi reading when i was 20 couple of years ago and everything that has been said till today has been true. Yesterday , was a sad day for me, as my girlfriend that i was looking forward to marrying in a couple of years checked her nadi and it was stated that she will get married to someone else in the future. Just out of curiosity, if everything has been destined and our future's have been pre- planned then me finding out about our predictions were also up to faith.Is it wrong to think that if god is there, he would know that we wont sit around and wait for us to end up with different partners and that we are going to try hard make this work relationship work. Well my point of the matter is, that me and my girlfriend want to change our predictions and future of who we get married too and I'm seeking help from anyone whose ready to give me a positive answer. I've heard that there are temples in india and mantras that can be said to make a difference.thank you.