IndiaDivine.org

in all sort of dire straits, troubles, troubles n troubles looming all round...

Rate this topic

kishorkundan

namaskar to all guru's,

i am completely a novice and amateur BEGINNER in astrology. i have been having lots of troubles in all aspects of my life. particularly education, love, family and profession.

i have been to most of the renowed astrologers in my city but few adress my queries.

my birth details

time : 15:12

date : 5th september, 1985

i am currently going thru Rahu mahadasha and rahu antar dasha, and it has probably taken everything, i can't do anything and i am so desperate that i am posting this pleading for help literally.

i hope some of you can spare your time on this poor little chart.

i would also like to request some of the remedies from the learned guru's of this forum particularly that for

these are my observation, please forgive and correct me on my mistakes

1. rahu/moon conjunction aspected by Saturn ( i believe its called shrapit yog),

2. Saturn being the aatmakarak is in old state.

3. i am not being able to judge jupiter's position, it is lagnesh but debilated, does get cancellation from the moon, also attends vargotamsa, is aspected by ill Venus from eight house.

and i am sure there are hundreds of bad things in this chart or else i wouldn't be suffering this much... i am really hoping for some helpful remark here..

thank u in advance