IndiaDivine.org

How to get rid of Manglik Dosh after Marriage

Rate this topic

kusprasad

Dear People,

Please guide or suggest me. I got married on 26-06-2009 and also got separated in August 2010. When I consulted with one of the astrologer, he mentioned that there are no chance that my marriage is going to last as I have got 100% Manglik Disha. Since we got married with Love-cum-Arrange marriage but still due to the friction with my wife related to my parents and sister now we are unable to continue our married life peacefully. I dont know how cum my wife has started talking ill about my parents and sister. Please help me if this marriage will sustain as in-spite of so many issues I still love my wife very much. I dont want to loose her at any cost as I have been loving her since more than 12 years starting from our college days. My wife says to me that she has totally lost faith in me. No what should I do.

Below are the details.

My Name: Kuseswar Prasad

DOB:24-06-1977

POB: Ballia (Uttar Pradesh)

TOB: 11:45 AM

Wife Name: Aanchal Raaj

DOB: 28-06-1981

POB: Lakheri (Rajasthan)

TOB: 09:15 PM (21:15)

My astrologer says that now nothing can be done as I haven't performed Shanti Puja before marriage. But I was not aware of this Dosha before marriage. Please guide me.

Regards,

Kuseswar