IndiaDivine.org

Vaastu Query - Quick Help

Rate this topic

Hello All,

I havebeen silently following this divine forum. Thanks to everybody for their great contributions.

I have a vaastu query and hope to get little help from all of vastu expertise here.

We saw a house and I am really keen on taking it but my hubby doesn't due to its vastu.

Please suggest your inputs and remedies if possible. THough I am keen, but I can avoid also because nothing is above my family.

Details:

1.Plot is South Facing with House constructed East in it by leaving place around the house for garden.

2. There is a Street focus(Veedhi shula) on Nairuthi side, but they have constructed wall for it to avoid it.

3. Are there any remedies to avoid this???I saw in various vastu websites that its a very poor plot due to street focus.

4. What will be the consequences???Apartments do have such kind of vaastu, but this is an independant house.

I am keen on this because surroundings, price, size are within in my limitations.

Please advice.