IndiaDivine.org

Why is my birth chart created by my astrologer different from the computer generated

Rate this topic

Dear respected astrologers,

I have a lot of confusion about my birth chart.

My hospital birth record says I was born at 7.15 AM at Jamshedpur on 23.02.1983.

Accordingly my janam patrika that was made at the time of my birth shows a chart with Mars and Venus in Ascendant so I become Manglik.

BUT

As per the various online sites they make a chart which is 1 place rotated ie. I have Sun in 1st house ( asc) accordingly I become non- manglik.

I am due to get married the groom's parents are concerned because of my different and contradictory birth charts

the groom:

born at Burhanpur(m.p.) at 2.45 PM on 9.11.1981 he is a manglik with Mars in 7th house.

We both want a peaceful everlasting union..and we want someone to throw some light on the confusing aspects and what would be the best possible course of action.

Please help...will be very grateful...I have tried every other means and its very frustrating to think of the bad outcomes of an inauspicious match.