IndiaDivine.org

Help me save my marriage

Rate this topic

Guest Kashish

Guest Kashish

I'm married now for nearly 2yrs. I want to save my marriage. My in laws have been trying to seperate me and my husband since start of tis yr but he had always been with me. Now they hav somehow convinced my husband also for this. I dont know what to do. He also loves me lot. He has lost his job also and not getting another job. Please help me and suggest me way to save my marriage.

My details:

Birth time: 10.05 am

Birth place: Thiruvengadu, Thanjavur district

Star: Uttaratadi

My husband details:

Birth time: 3.36am

Birth place: Mumbai

Star: Sadayam

I am 26 year old i was having 3 years relationship with my boy frnds. We were so serious and wanted to get merried and intially his family were also agreed n his mother likes me alot but now he broke up with me by saying my parants are not agree n dont want to take any step against them. Its realy painfull for me. Can anyone sugest me how can i get him back in my life. I want a proper guru. plaese wanna do vashikaran on him. beacuse i know he also want to marry but due to his father he cant. plase give me powerfull mantra so that he will marry me. please need your help.plaese plaese.