IndiaDivine.org

Vedic Marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Even though Prabhupada wrote that marriage is an entanglement, still the need is there. So I read that married couples in Krishna Consciousness must chant 50 japa rounds each before having intimate relationships within marriage of course. So, has anyone here ever chanted 50 rounds a day? Once I did 32 and I felt like walking on the moon, hahaha... 50? What do you think devotees?

Hare Krishna.

Guest guest

Even though Prabhupada wrote that marriage is an entanglement, still the need is there

••in particular circumstances, for people naturally inclined (extremely rare!!!!!) in sannyasi and brahmacharya. Most of the times, even in his "death"bed prabhupada stressed the importance of varnashrama dharma... and varnashrama means also to marry and to have also different occupations than living as monks

So I read that married couples in Krishna Consciousness must chant 50 japa rounds each before having intimate relationships within marriage of course.

••for having children

Once I did 32 and I felt like walking on the moon, hahaha... 50? What do you think devotees?

••it is very difficult, and first of all very difficult to do without distraction

Guest guest

••it is very difficult, and first of all very difficult to do without distraction...

I agree. During this age of Kali practicing bhakti yoga is almost impossible. Sooner or later we fall apart from the way. I'm living in a place where the clutches of Kali are everywhere. I have the intention of doing bhakti yoga and even create a foundation for yoga here but it's getting harder to do it. Only time will tell. Hare Krishna.