IndiaDivine.org

Hare Krishna is good

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I think today we need to go beyond religion and nationalism. Religion and Nationalism are means of exploitation. If you implant into someone's head that they are a Hindu or Muslim or Christian or Jew, or American or Indian for example; then someone can come and exploit them. Example, you strap bombs onto your waist and go and blow some people up, or you have to invade Iraq in the interest of national security.

For me personally my experience with Hare Krishna movement and especially after reading most of the literature is that it's all perfect knowledge that is vedic knowledge. I can't refute a single word. It's God's word. So when you have perfect knowledge, there is no longer a question of exploitation. You know so how can you exploit anyone or be exploited yourself, when you know.

Haribol

Guest guest

THIS IS THE PROBLEM, HOW DO U GO ABOUT RIDDING THE WORLD OF NATIONALISM? HOW CAN ONE PRACTICALLY APPLY VEDIC KNOWLEDGE TO SOCIETY WITHOUT SOUNDING EGOISTIC ABOUT THE DIVINITY OF INDIA? IT IS NECESSARY TO ANSWER THESE QNS B4 WE CAN SPREAD KRISHNA AS THE WORLD'S COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS

• 11 months later...
Guest guest

Hare Krishna!

All glories to Srila Prabhuapda! I offer my humble obeisances unto him!

YES!

HARE-KRISHNA is all good and beautiful!

There are myriad of problems plagueing this Kali-Yuga. It ranges from social to economic to national to health and many more. We as human beings can never solve all these problems and settle on KRISHNA CONSCIOUSNESS.

It is the Faith that we have on Krishna will change the world for the good. We serve KRISHNA and make HIM happy and HE will maintain thiw world. So, it is our duty to serve KRISHNA and not maintian this world. Krishna will take care. Just like Srila Prabhupada said, water the roots of the plant and the plant will grow. Similarly, serve Krishna and the world will be a better place.

All Glories to all Devotees and Gouranga!!

Haribol!