IndiaDivine.org

skin disease

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Haribol,

I'm trying to get rid of eczema, a skin condition. Originallt I was identifying with the body, and since getting into KC, I try not to identify with the body. But I really need to get rid of it, because I can't serve Krishna to my maximum potential when I'm constantly being annoyed, frustrated and disappointed with my skin feeling itchy and sore.

Am I being really selfish here? I know I shouldn't scratch, and I feel like i'm engaging in sense gratification when i do scratch, but I can't stop.

Is it all right for me to pray to Krishna to get rid of my eczema once and for all - or is that asking for a material boon?

Haribol

Guest guest

Hello Friend! HARI OM!

You must start with the SURYA NAMASKARS early in the morning. For details and the benefits (skin disorders also) visit site urday.com - click on surya namaskar from the list on the left side of the main page that opens up and go through the entire exercise. You will be amazed with the results if you do it regularly (like you eat food).

HARI BOL! and continue chanting the maha mantra toooo.

Guest guest

Dear Prabhua,

All glories to Srila Prabhupada!I offer my obeisances unto Him!

No,you are absolutely fine.Go to a doctor and get medication. Curing a problem of the body is not materialism.Materialism is engaging in satisying one's senses.In reality thats what everyone is doing.But your case is different as you have a problem.So by itching you might feel pleasure but that itself becomes sores for you.So health is improtant.Srila Prabhupada has once said, this body is given by GOD and so we should take proper care of it and not abuse it. So my best advice is to medicate yourself and get better.

Haribol!

anand