IndiaDivine.org

DIVINE METAMORPHOSIS, THE ABSOLUTE’S GRACE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

SHREE VISHNAVE NAMAH

DIVINE METAMORPHOSIS, THE ABSOLUTE’S GRACE.

When I was in my early 10s, I had a stray puppy, it was pretty thin and scraggy, and was obviously very faithful to me.

One day it came to my house’s backyard, with clear pain in her eyes. And she was laying de-supine, and begging to me to see her slitted lower-abdomen. She wasn’t vehemently shrilling in pain but the cut seemed to be pretty bad. Being just a kid, I was jolted to see the fleshy part, visible through the silt. And, in that moment of anguish; I resoluted to a manta. That on having gotten her o.k. & pain free, I’d recite the holy gospel of Ramayana that I had with me.

She (the puppy) was not to be seen for 2-3 following days, but when I saw her the following day, I didn’t believe my eyes, but the holy God. She was absolutely cured and that slit was, as if operated upon, was stitched together.

Now would you believe this? A so-called modern man would start galloping and prancing on his mental speculations, but a devotee needs no proof, cause faith doesn’t need one.

That has been really a metamorphosizing event in my life.

I had no idea that praying well for a puppy would give me such a strong spiritual base.

Eternally thankful to the holy God, Lord Visnu. And that puppy too, and holy sage shree Tulsee.

Thank you all.

OM TAT SAT