IndiaDivine.org

A Muslim ask me this. Help me.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Maccoy wrote:

The Bhagavad Gita is Also Uncorrupted Thanks to the Krishna sanction Disciple Succession. Starting from Brahma to Sirla Prabhupada.

Hi Maccoy,

Where are the originals? Can common people see them? And how can you prove they are the originals? What is the date of their origin?

Munawar

Any reply for this??

Guest guest

In a lineage of self realized souls there is no burden that requires one to see original texts. The self realized souls can know the validity of a text and they keep its message pure over time. Therefore, the interpretations and commentary of such sadhus are critical. ALL these scriptures should be read under self realized teachers who can say "this is what is meant here", and "here is what is relevant for you". Under such care, it is your faith that is critical. That will resolve all contradictions and skepticisms. I mean to say, if YOU are convinced... that will come through to the right people. You will never convince everyone. Nor is it necessary for your own spiritual growth that everyone believe. Bhakti requires sukrti (or merit) to be tread.