IndiaDivine.org

Lord and Master

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Can you tell me one thing? What is your objective behind following a religion or a Guru or a Lord or even God for that matter? What do you want from them? Why is there such dependency? It is to your own selfish interest that you want to have faith on a specific deity/religion - why else would you need or look for God? Can anybody answer that?

Truth is all humans need a reassuring hand. They conveniently settle down on a specific deity and become followers - thinking that they will be protected. Worship should never be need based.

Yes, by this I so meant that God does not exist.There is a supreme power which governs us. As for me, God exists in me internally and I beleive in that.

So guys, relax, instead of giving culture heavy and scripture based counter arguments, try and make use of your own energy from within and do something creative.

Humble soul.

Guest guest

Can you tell me one thing?

-yes

What is your objective behind following a religion or a Guru or a Lord or even God for that matter?

-to find complete happiness

What do you want from them?

-happiness, consciousness, eternity

Why is there such dependency?

--dependency? actually they're serving me much more than i serve them

It is to your own selfish interest that you want to have faith on a specific deity/religion - why else would you need or look for God?

--at my stage of consciousness yes i am interested. Everyone is interested, but religious people are more clever. They go directly to the one who's the source of all happiness in the universe.. in sanskrit he's called rama (the source of all joy), krsna (the all attractive), bhagavan (god)

Truth is all humans need a reassuring hand. They conveniently settle down on a specific deity and become followers - thinking that they will be protected. Worship should never be need based.

--realization is progressive. We start for interest and the practice makes us pure. You cannot be pure before starting to practice

Yes, by this I so meant that God does not exist

--you have to demonstrate it... blind faith is not a very efficient way to know the reality

There is a supreme power which governs us.

--many call this power god.. and he's god. When we are agree that a power exists, then this power has to be a person, if he gives us the personality he must have it too

As for me, God exists in me internally and I beleive in that.

--he exist aside you too (this form of god is in the heart and he's called param(supreme) atman (being). But you are not god, otherwise you were conscious of it, so you are subordinate to god.

So guys, relax, instead of giving culture heavy and scripture based counter arguments

--and logic... the only thing that we try to avoid is blind faith. So we do not believe in what you are saying if you do not demonstrate it logically

try and make use of your own energy from within and do something creative.

--these dialogues are for doing it.. if you say "try to use.." you have also to tell us how. These scriptures are giving a solution, you are not

Humble soul.

--if you were humble you'd have a humble way to relationate