IndiaDivine.org

Cloning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna

I am very concerned about cloning. So far scientists have progressed rapidly in this field...which i think is very wrong. they have already cloned sheep...wat im wondering is..how did they ever get so far in this process..for example the soul in the sheep cloned..did god put it there..or ??...Can one of u enlightened souls please help me clarify this issue..Thank You.

Haribol:

Please accept my humble obeisances, my name is Candramukhi dd, I am a disciple of your HOliness Hanumat Presaka Swami Maharaj, I am from Peru, and as much as I understood GOD KRSNA, ALA, BUDA,ETC.... Is the source of everything, Scientists as Prabhupada say "They try to become GOD", They can not understand that THEY ARE NOT DOING NOTHING, because KRSNA gives you THE INTELLIGENCE to do so, I think that they must give up, all of these stupid things "trying to be GOd", please come on ¡¡¡¡¡WE just only have to try to understand that we are just servants, besides we have to try to be real servants of EVERYONE,because someone who sees everything in relation with KRSNA IS THE REAL SCIENTS

Haribol, ALL THE GLORIES TO SRILA PRABHUPADA

Guest guest

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare Ram Hare Ram Ram Ram Hare Hare.

I think Chandramukhi Didi is right. Without Krishna having given the intelligence to the scientiest the cloning would not have been possible. BE COOOOOOOOL friends.... this cloning that is happening is also the game play (Ras Lila) of the Supreme - Krishna. He has approved it - so why worry?

Krishna inside the scientists is DOING IT not the materially contaminated body of the scientist - agree?

WHATEVER HAS HAPPENNED, WHATEVER IS HAPPENING AND WHATEVER WILL HAPPEN WILL BE GOOD!

That is the absolute truth.

Hari Bol!

Shekhar