IndiaDivine.org

Did.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank You for your response Y-E-S, and i am not being sarcastic, but could you elaborate, i mean did prabuphada mention anything about his talks with Krsna or whatnot.

I would strongly appreciate an answer from any devotee.

Hari Bol, Radhe Radhe

Guest guest

How is that possible that he talk to Krishna?

he's a pure enlightened devotee, an enlightened devotee is not subjected to maya who veils the spiritual reality and the person of krsna

he says often that he does not create his books but he writes while krsna is dictating them

--

nikunja-yuno rati-keli-siddhyai

ya yalibhir yuktir apeksaniya

tatrati-daksyad ati-vallabhasya

vande guroh sri-caranaravindam

WORD FOR WORD

nikunja-yunah--of Radha and Krsna; rati-- (of) conjugal love; keli--(of) pastimes; siddhyai--for the perfection; ya ya-- whatever, alibhih--by the gopis; yuktih--arrangements; apeksanya--desirable; tatra--in that connection; ati-daksyat--because of being very expert; ati-vallabhasya--who is very dear; vande--I offer obeisances; guroh--of my spiritual master; sri-carana-aravindam--unto the lotus feet.

TRANSLATION

The spiritual master is very dear, because he is expert in assisting the gopis, who at different times make different tasteful arrangements for the perfection of Radha and Krsna's conjugal loving affairs within the groves of Vrndavana. I offer my most humble obeisances unto the lotus feet of such a spiritual master.

(if he assists the gopis.. he can speak with krsna)