IndiaDivine.org

living in ocean consciousness = complete release of daily objectives?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

om namah shivaya!

I have a question for anyone out there, in terms of understanding the inebriated awareness of being in the ocean consciousness of the human mind. I am finding lately that all I can hear, throughout the day, are the people that are thinking of me. I can hear, feel, sense exactly what they are thinking, what their pain is, what their needs are... it is to the point where I cannot focus on any type of work related endeavors because all of my energy is absorbed in the ocean of these thoughts, feelings, etc. When this happens, and it has been ongoing lke this for a couple of years, the only thing I can do is send them healing energy, pray for them, repeat my 1000 divine names of the mother... and do puja. Then the pull of these people calling subsides...

But I almost want to say I feel like how Ammachi feels when their are a million people calling her for help, for love, for needs, for food, etc. It feels like I can hear all this suffering in the world and that maybe part of my service to world is to be this sort of healer. My only delimna is that I have to work to pay bills, but all I can do is surrender when all these people are calling... and ask for guru's grace to support me. Is this okay?

Am I not supposed to work hard and be disciplined in my daily life? But how can I when I am being pulled to heal/ hear these calls? I should explain that when I do hear these frequencies, I feel these people's pain, as if they were my own, so I have to go within and send white light to those areas... then I feel these people's spirits relief towards a higher state... and then I feel like I am helping higher consciousness heal.