IndiaDivine.org

investing on shares

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna!

i am interested in investing on share in the stock market. and i was wondering if this is against the regulative principles. one of our regulative principles is not to gamble and is investing in shares gambling? please advise. thank you in advance.

First seek Krishna's guidance (meditate) about how to invest and follow the guidance faithfully then it is not gambling. Use the gains to serve Krishna and there will be more gains. Jesus Christ said 'Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and All else will be added unto you'.

• 2 weeks later...

I have an investment in the bank and they told me that the money is used for giving people some loans and I read a brochure that says that these loans are for buying school products for children by their parents so that seems good to me.

However, I would like to invest in those companies dedicated to development and distribution of milk products and rajasic vegetables and rice and soybean and all types of food that can become prashadam.

Any investment should be related to KC products or services and the profits should be used in order to buy Prabhupada Krishna Consciousness books.

That is the goal regarding investments I suppose.

• 6 months later...