IndiaDivine.org

difficulty understanding bhagvad gita

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

I have read many parts of the bhagvad gita. I keep on reading it over and over again, but still I feel as if I'm missing something. I still don't feel that I know my place in this universe, or why I'm here. I don't understand everything in it and I feel that I need some guidance. For instance Ch. 15's tree is a riddle to me. What does it actually represent in this world? Sometimes I wish that Lord Krishna came to me himself and explained everything in detail, but I realize that this is not immediately possible. I also heard that if I keep reading it, it will automatically make sense. Any suggestions?

Hare Krishna

Sometimes I wish that Lord Krishna came to me himself and explained everything in detail

that's sign of great advancement in spiritual consciousness and in understanding bhagavad gita

i am not joking, the ultimate instruction of the gita is "surrender to me... i will save you (sarva dharma...)

so if you understand the fact that only krsna can give you the understanding of his message, you are a great scholar of the gita

.. please accept my obeisances and, if you want, make specifical questions