IndiaDivine.org

Pastimes of Lord Krishna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna.

Discuss the past times of Lord Krishna, and stop all the other non-sense topics which are a waste of time.

When one knows the past times of Lord Krishna, he will know the absoulte truth, the real god.

1. When Lord Krishna was 7 years old, he lifted a mountain and held it up for 7 days, withnessed by thousands of people.

2. When Lord Krishna's mother looked into his mouth, she could see the entire universe within him.

3. Many atheists tormented and harrassed people, but Lord Krishna very easily killed all these atheists and saved mankind. Lord Krishna saved people right here on this planet, not after this life but in this life.

Please add to this.

Guest guest

what do you mean nonsense topics? everyone is at different levels of understanding and should be free to express their knowledge, experiences and understandings. most topics/questions can be on other peoples minds and can be answered through this message board.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna.

Do you know why this is called the 'hare-krishna' forum?

This forum is only for Vedic scriptures and Lord Krishna discussions only.

There are hundreds of Christian/jesus forums, please go there if anyone wants to discuss those topics.

The hare krishna's only have one forum, this one. So please show some respect and leave this forum if you want to discuss anything else.

Guest guest

i wasn't talking about the jesus/chritianity topics. what i'm saying is people who have questions should be free to ask them here. anyway, who are you to tell me where to go?

Guest guest

Hare Krishna.

"A person who is fully absorbed in Krsna consciousness is sure to attain the spiritual kingdom because of his full contribution to spiritual activities, in which the consummation is absolute and that which is offered is of the same spiritual nature." Lord Krishna BG 4.24

How can one be fully absorbed into KC, if he thinks of others and not Krishna and BG?

"When one's intelligence, mind, faith and refuge are all fixed in the Supreme, then one becomes fully cleansed of misgivings through complete knowledge and thus proceeds straight on the path of liberation." Lord Krishna BG 5.17

To fix the mind on the supreme, one has to think of the supreme, Lord Krishna and not anyone else.

"Therefore, Arjuna, you should always think of Me in the form of Krsna and at the same time carry out your prescribed duty of fighting. With your activities dedicated to Me and your mind and intelligence fixed on Me, you will attain Me without doubt." Lord Krishna BG 8.7

Always of think of Krishna.

It is clear from the BG that we should always think of Krishna and discuss Krishna, not anyone else.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Kapil, I am quoting the BG to all.

There are too many non-sense topics on this forum.

I am making this known so that the fallen souls don't deviate from the goal of life. To know and love God, Lord Krishna. Otherwise one will waste this rare human life.

Read 'Human life is rare -don't waste it' at

www.gitamrta.org/humanbirth.htm

Guest guest

ok thats good. i agree that sometimes there are nonsensical topics on here but at the same time people are looking for answers to their questions.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna.

I am Bhakta Kamlesh Patel, making available the Bhagavad-gita as it is to everyone in the 3 worlds, free of charge. Listen to the 700 verse of the Bhagavad-gita as it is with one click in Sanskrit, English, Hindi, and Arabic on my site.