IndiaDivine.org

my mentor

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello,

im a 20 yr old gurl doing my degree in commerce.Im very deeply in love with one of my lecturer.I feel somewat guilty abt this.He is around 45 yrs old n married.I hav not even spoken to him anything properly.Now i am in final year.i will b leaving my college.our student-teacher relation is almost over.I want him atleast as a freind.I know even he loves me a lot.But we both hav not spoken anything to each other.I respect him a lot.I really dont want to become an obstacle to him in his married life.I truely respect him and love him deeply.Is it wrong to fall in love with a teacher??

Guest guest

Why do we come back life after life?

To satisfy our desires which are caused by attachments.

One should never get too attached to anything or anyone as all is temporary.

We've had millions of lifes before this one and we will have millions of lifes after this one. In all these lives, we have had millions of partners, so why get too attached this one? He is 45 so within the next 50 years at most, he will be gone and you maybe too. Then you will both be in different bodies maybe on different planets or species of living beings.

Don't get too attached to anything or anyone else all is temporary. Only love of Krishna is permanent and beneficial. All other love is temporary and leads to hell.