IndiaDivine.org

help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello,

im a 20 yr old gurl doing my degree in commerce.Im very deeply in love with one of my lecturer.I feel somewat guilty abt this.He is around 45 yrs old n married.I hav not even spoken to him anything properly.Now i am in final year.i will b leaving my college.our student-teacher relation is almost over.I want him atleast as a freind.I know even he loves me a lot.But we both hav not spoken anything to each other.I respect him a lot.I really dont want to become an obstacle to him in his married life.I truely respect him and love him deeply.Is it wrong to fall in love with a teacher??

Guest guest

To fall in love with a married person who has a spouse and maybe children is a very sinful act. As you are trying to break up the family.

Family breakers go to hell after this birth for many years.

There are millions of other men, so just forget him and find a bachelor. Don't get too attached to anyone or anything except God, as everything and everyone is temporary. All love is temporary, only love of God is permanent.

Guest guest

I have never tried to break his family.I hav no plans of expressing my love to him.I know this can never have a perfect ending as such.As our student-teacher relationship is gettin over and as i am in final year...i will be leaving the college in just few days.I want to have some kind of a clean relationship with him.I just want to keep in touh with him through out my life...atleast as a friend.I am scared to go and speak to him.I am daily praying to lord krishna to give him atleast as a friend..is this also sin??

Guest guest

to ask Krishna for anything except to engage you in service for Krishna is a sin.

We do not ask Krishna for something to benefit us, materially, such as to have more friends, or a lover, whatever. We are not here on this earth in a human body to enjoy "ourselves". We are here to learn to love Krishna again in our hearts.

Guest guest

By saying you want a friend relationship with him, that's just a deceiving way to say you still lust for him.

You should forget him totally. Your real desire is to have him as a partner. You cannot since he is married.

You must forget him, he is taken as a husband and someone you've had a lusty desire for cannot be your friend.

Find another fish in the ocean for friendship or for a partnership. That fish is not yours for any relationship.

Guest guest

You should daily chant atleast 1-2 japa rounds of the Hare Krsna Maha mantra and talk to a picture of Krsna everyday. Krsna can reduce the effects of your karma provided you appeal to Him. You could even chant more rounds if you have the time and follow the 4 regulative principles. This will certainly help.

Guest guest

the four regulative principals are

1. no meat eating (including fish and eggs)

2. no gambling

3. no intoxication

4. no illicit sex (sex outside of marriage )

One round of Japa is 108 mantra's.

You should be thinking about Krishna, not your lecturer. So, I guess you could say that it is sinful. Especially since you obviously have feelings for him, and they are likely to be lusty feelings.

You should re focus yourself on how you can please Krishna, instead of yourself. Your life will become filled with so much happiness, it really happens, when you focus on serving Krishna!

So, just chant Hare krishna, and pray to krishna on how to serve him, and try not to think of your professor. It will only lead you to happiness when you think of Krishna and only Krishna!

Guest guest

I confess tht i had lusty feelings about my lecturer.After reading ur advise n suggestion..i hav been able to divert my mind.I knew this maha mantra.I was chanting this maha mantra few times in the afternoon today.I observed lot of changes in me.Now i truely feel tht it is really sinful to love someone who is married and also has a son of my age.My feelings for him hav suddenly changed.Is this a miracle ???How is it possible...i was in love with him since 3 years....ut my feelings had not changed.After listening to ur suggestions n after chanting the maha mantra..it really works i should say

Guest guest

It's good that you have changed your wicked mentality for the better.

Now please listen to the Bhagavad-gita as it is in your own language (choose from Sanskrit, English, Hindi, Arabic) and this will purify your polluted mind even more.

Listen from my site at Gitamrta.org.

Since he has a son of your age, and as I stated before it's a great sin to break a family so try to find another fish from the vast ocean. But please find a devotee one so that will make your life a little easier and at the end you will both go back to Krishnaloka instead of coming back and going through the wicked mentality again in your future births.

Kmalesh Patel

Gitamrta.org

Guest guest

Hare Krishna!

All glories to Srila Prabhupada! I offer my humble obeisances unto him!

In between 13 posts, you guys have successfully changed a persons lusty desiires. This is the true testament of Krishna Consciousness.

Srila Prabhupada gave a list of sins that had big repurcussions. One of them is to sleep with the wife of a teacher, in this case, the teacher itself. So....seek Krishna's above all while seeking....PLEASE DO SO WITH 100% FAITH and you will see the difference.

Haribol!

anand

Guest guest

do u think krishna will forgive me??I never slept with him.I just loved him secretly..i have never even touched him.But now i fel even loving the teacher is sinful....do u think krishna will ever forgive me?

Guest guest

If you honestly give up your lusty feelings for him and focus on serving Krishna. You should offer everything you eat to Krishna (as long as it is vegetarian, and has no eggs, onion or garlic in it). You should chant hare krishna as often as possible. You should try to associate with Devotees and your life will change for the better,