school

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

No killing

No intoxications

No illicit sex

No gambling

Following a seen and proven God and not some cheap unproven or unseen God.

Believing in reincarnation ( a scientific fact)

Hare Krishnas knows that Lor's name is not different by the Lord himself... so they chant it privately and in public to evoke His presence and ask (for all) the pure love for him..

Hare (the Lord as Transcendental Love) Krishna (the All Attractive) Rama (the source of all bliss) are the names of God who together make the Mahamantra(great liberation of the mind):

hare krishna

hare krishna

krishna krishna

hare hare

hare rama

hare rama

rama rama

hare hare

if anyone of any religion, race, sex, social class, culture chants on regular basis everyday this mahamantra sincerely and with concentration, he will surely reach the transcendence, the love for god,and the solution for all problems

everyone can do it without any rule or regulation..... if we want to be more intense, clean and mentally free in practising hare krsna chanting, it is recommended to follow some simple and natural moral rules who essentially are 1)being vegetarian, 2)avoiding alcohol and intoxicants, 3)being at least monogamous 4)avoiding gambling

nothing to believe,nothing to change in our religious appartenence..

Krsna conscious philosophy and theology is huge and ancient.. if you want to make other questions everybody there will be very happy to try to answer

--

if it is a school project or research i suggest to you, your teachers and schoolmates to experience the hare krishna main principle while studying it..

all together, in deep concentration, closing your eyes... try to recite together, for five minutes, the hare krishna mahamantra... then share your impression and eventually come to write them to us..

in this way you'll easily understand what's hare krsna.... like the listening of music explains what music is infinitely better than speaking of it

many thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

What i say is that yes if you can obey the following

No killing

No intoxications

No illicit sex

No gambling

that's great, however we live in the Kali Yoga, this is the era of sinful activities, sinful activities which no other man in history must have thought of. I stated this because i wanted to say that it is very hard following those rules, especially if you live in MEDC'S because material influence is all around you. In this age it is very hard for a person to follow such rules, i would state that the only thing a person should concentrate on is praying and doing his duty and the best way to follow all principles is to sacrifice i.e. move away from the material world to nature, which i doubt any man living in MEDC'S would be able to do that due to his material comfort. Remember any man can avoid breaking any religous principle by staying at home all day and not facing the material world and if god thought that this would be the best thing for a man to do in this era then he would have mentioned it however he didn't which implies that we should do what we have to and not cheat on ourselves by lying saying that am religous i don't break no laws. The best time to think about all that is after you have completed all your duties in life i.e. after getting your childrens married etc

Guest guest

I don't appreciate your term a cheap unproven God. How dare you, its morons like you that give ALL religions a bad name. Who the hell are you to call my God cheap? Because we are not Hare Krishna? MOST AREN'T! You are the minority, not the rest of us. In fact, MY Bible tells me YOU are going to hell, that YOU are false.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

All glories to Srila Prabhupada,

Hi Friend, nice to see that you do have 100% faith in the Bible. But just a little request to you to ponder on just a small commandement from the Bible "Though shall not kill".

We as Hare Krishna's have no objection to any one LOVING GOD... call him by any name - (and that's what all the holy books say). We just wish that everyone falls in LOVE with the Almighty.

And if you LOVE the Supreme you would'nt critize anyone who loves HIM. Would you?

All the posts penned above don't give the impression of any sort of cursing the Bible.. or do they?

Chant and be happy.

Hare Krishna

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

On your comment about Hare Krishna's being in minority. I am sure you know the English Proverb " Majority is of Fools".

Do you want to be in majority ?

And secondly - check in the Bible (or with yourself) if the following are allowed and liked (1) Gambling (2) illicit sex (3) intoxication (4) meat eating.

Chant and be happy Friend.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Does the holy Bible really say that one who does not indulge in Illicit Sex, Intoxication, Gambling and Killing goes to Hell ?

Chant and be happy.