IndiaDivine.org

Ongoing efforts to save Krishna Hills in Braj

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna

This is to offer some clarifications in the wake of some confusions created by the posting of HG Deen Bandhu Das on the destruction of Krishna Hills on PAMHO and http://www.sitapati.info/index.php?p=195

-------------------------

One Sadhu told me about this, so I decided to investigate personally. I found that at the main hill connected with Krishna’s pastimes called Charan Pahari, a small one at that not worth mining, there was nothing going on. The sadhus who live by Krishna’s footprint also did not know a thing and did not seem to be the least bit worried about mining.

On the other side of the valley about 2 miles away from Charan Pahari there was definitely full scale mining going on, but not endangering Charan Pahari in the least.

Then I went to Vyomasura Gupha. There about half a kilometer away from the Gupha, I say several mining operations going on. This hill is quite long, and all the mining operations were going on and headed away from the Gupha. I also noted that someone has merccifully made some steps up to the cave saving us from barefoot mountain climbing. I was also pleased to note that they have also constructed a chattri (dome) over the places where Krishna’s hand print, foot print, and garland print are on top of the hill. I saw that that part of the hill was not in any danger.

Thus I lost all interest in this little sadhu tell us the sky is falling. I keep an eye out, but at this time none of Krishna’s pastime places is in any danger. They seem to have taken note of people’s religious sentiments. You can sign if you want, but I don’t think you can stop progress unless it seriously endangers these places.

In service of Sri Sri Krishna Balaram,

Deena Bandhu dasa

----------------------

The comments of HG Deen Bandhu Prabhu are far from reality. He is somehow posing a very mild stand over the entire issue as such. The gravity of the issue can be ascertained from the fact that on April 4th a mass demonstration (hari naam sankeertan) is going to be staged in the Ghata village where the famous caves of Jadkhor and the Saugandhini Shila are situated. The "Khaat Shila" has already been reduced to dust. The "Fisalini Shila" has also developed major cracks.

The area near "Bhojan Thali" is being leased out shortly.

Deenbandhu Prabhu has himself accepted that he saw some mining activities but as per his discretion they are not endangering the leelasthalis. He might have missed the fact that the miners are using dynamite which shocks the entire neighbourhood and thereby causing cracks and damage.

A 15 minute film "Brutal Destruction of Heritage hills in Braj" is also being sent to the Krishna Balram Temple at Vrindavan. Anyone interested can also procure the VCD from out Delhi office free of cost.

Everyone is most invited to see the state of affairs on their own. Braj Rakshak Dal would make the necessary arrangements.

Deenbandhu Prabhu, the sky is really falling apart !! Kindly dare to visit the mining areas in Bolkheda, Lehsar and other surrounding regions. You may also take the assistance of Haribol Baba of Maan Mandir, who would show you the real destruction. And why for what purpose we need to exploit the religious feelings. It's high time that the devotees of all sampradayas shed off the "holier than thou" syndrome.

You may visit:

www.brajrakshakdal.org for more information.

Find out some revealing comments at www.petitiononline.com/Barsana/petition.html

Or call:

Hari Bol Baba or Radha Kant Shastri

Maan Mandir

Gahvarvan, Barsana

Phone: 05662-246343

C-6/28, SDA

Hauz Khas

New Delhi

Phone: 011- 26566800

Guest guest

Its not that only a "small saint" of Braj is concerned, even the Rajasthan High Court is worried about the Brutal destruction of Braj hills. Kindly refer to the DB Writ Petition No. 1967/2003 in the High Court of Judicature for Rajasthan at Jaipur Bench Jaipur. The Rajasthan High court had appointed a two member investigation committee to look into the state of affairs. The report of the committee is vocal and explicit and vocal enough about the sorry state of affairs. The report is soon being posted on the www.brajrakshakdal.org