IndiaDivine.org

Darshan Arti Text

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

I will be grateful if someone could write the "Darshan Aarti" text here.... (Govindam Adi Purusham).

Thanks in advance.

Hare Krishna.

venum kvanantam aravinda-dalayataksham

barhavatamsam asitambuda-sundarangam

kandarpa-koti-kamaniya-vishesha-shobham

govindam adi-purusham tam aham bhajami

WORD FOR WORD

venum--the flute; kvanantam--playing; aravinda-dala--(like) lotus petals; ayata--blooming; aksam--whose eyes; barha--a peacock's feather; avatamsam--whose ornament on the head; asita-ambuda--(tinged with the hue of) blue clouds; sundara--beautiful; angam--whose figure; kandarpa--of Cupid; koti--millions; kamaniya--charming; visesa--unique; sobham-- whose loveliness; govindam--Govinda, adi-purusam--the original person; tam--Him; aham--I; bhajami--worship.

TRANSLATION

I worship Govinda, the primeval Lord, who is adept in playing on His flute, with blooming eyes like lotus petals with head decked with peacock's feather, with the figure of beauty tinged with the hue of blue clouds, and His unique loveliness charming millions of Cupids.

TEXT 32

angani yasya sakalendriya-vritti-manti

pashyanti panti kalayanti chiram jaganti

ananda-chinmaya-sad-ujjwala-vigrahasya

govindam adi-purusham tam aham bhajami

WORD FOR WORD

angani--the limbs; yasya--of whom; sakala-indriya--of all the organs; vrtti-manti--possessing the functions; pasyanti--see; panti--maintain; kalayanti--manifest; ciram--eternally; jaganti--the universes; ananda--bliss; cit--truth; maya--full of; sat--substantiality; ujjvala--full of dazzling splendor; vigrahasya--whose form; govindam--Govinda; adi-purusam--the original person; tam--Him; aham--I; bhajami--worship.

TRANSLATION

I worship Govinda, the primeval Lord whose transcendental form is full of bliss, truth, substantiality and is thus full of the most dazzling splendor. Each of the limbs of that transcendental figure possesses in Himself, the full-fledged functions of all the organs, and eternally sees, maintains and manifests the infinite universes, both spiritual and mundane.