IndiaDivine.org

Bhagavad-gita As It Is Distributors Wanted

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna.

If anyone realizes that distributing the Bhagavad-gita is the highest service to Lord Krishna and Srila Prabhupada and if they have concurred their mind which is constanly trying to keep the soul in an illusion. Then they will join me in my mission to distribute the Bhagavad-gita in many languages.

So far I have recorded in 5 languages and need serious and sincere devotees to join my mission. You simply buy the recordings from me on CDs at a nomial price then distribute to others by selling or giving free to friends and relatives as I have done. I have personally distributed more than 10,000 copies worldwide at my cost and now need support from other devotees.

First visit my site and listen, then send me an email if you really want to serve Lord Krishna. Help the fallen souls come out of ignorance.

At any moment you may be transferred to another body, and the only thing that will count towards determing your next body (human or animal) and it's conditions of life (rich, porr, healthy, diseased etc..) is your service to Lord Krishna, and nothing else.

Kamlesh Patel

www.Gitamrta.org

Email: bg@gitamrta.org

Guest guest

Hare Krishna.

Many people are already burning and distributing to friends and relatives, especialy in India, that's good.

But if some could support my work via donations that would be much appreciated. Also, if you want quality packaging that will be attractive to gift then buy from me.

My site has Srila Prabhupada's Bhagavad-gita in 5 languages currently and coming soon in French and Gujarati. It takes thousands of dollars and many hours of my time. Any support would be recipricated a thousand fold in your next incarnation. Do you ever wonder why some are born rich and some poor?

Each devotee should aim to distribute to at least 100 others at their own cost. As I mentioned before, I have distributed to over 10,000 in the last 3 years on CDs, and thousands have listend from my site.

Kamlesh Patel

www.gitamrta.org

Email: bg@gitamrta.org

Guest guest

People have no interest in the only word of god in person, the bhagavad-gita.

That's why this is called kali yuga, the age of ignorance.

At death the fools will realize that they wasted their life by not serving Krishna.

Guest guest

this is a fantastic idea for BG on cd

because I find the biggest problem most people have (actually it's their EXCUSE not to read it) is understannd the sanskrit words how to read.pronounce them.

so being n CD makes this easier.

I have a shop in which I sell devotional books and cd's , other paraphenalia.

I'll be in contact