IndiaDivine.org

Questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

why do some vaishnav's only belive in the child form of krishna, i think its a bit hypocritical of them. the first reson being from what i belive is that they only worship the child form as the elder form of krishna has many wives and so this did not appeal to the people of dwarika and so they worshipped the form or 'shri nathji' or 'govardhan nath' the reason why i said it seems to be hypocritical as when i attended the aarti at one of the mandirs of shree nathji the men and women were both sitting next to each other, and also singing and even talking with each other after the arti, even during the arti the males and females sat with each other, if the lord has married many women then it was because of the 'tap' which they had done for many lives just to be with the lord, but the people who i saw at the mandir worship the form of the child krishna but not the elder form which is very puzzling it is like worshipping the child form of lord ram and not worshipping his elder form, it seems wierd as the lord does so for eveyone's good and also too create a 'leela' so marrying thousands of women should not have been seen in a bad way as he was their lord, unless doubts arised in those people's minds and they cannot be called devotees due to them seeing flaws in god.

Guest guest

It is not the question of what you belive. The apsolut truth Krishna is God in all of his forms. There is unlimited number of pure devotees who serve him with love and devotion in diferent rasas - tastes. All this vaishnavas are worshipable and they are never hypocrit. They do not know anything else but Krishna.

There may me some devotees that are beginers.They are doing their best according to their capacity and realization. Still they are trying to serve Krishna as much they can. So we should never critisize them either, as Krishna do not like this. He likes every jiva - as his own part and parcel but he never tolerate if someone critisize his bhakta.

It is not important what you think or what I think. We are conditioned souls and limited in our capacity and we are making mistakes. We have to see mistakes in our selves and see good in others.

Guest guest

i actually disagree, because i am not a follower of the pushti marg myself, other members of my family are, the reasons being that i havent been told enough about it to follow it, and also i belive that a religious place should have segregation between males and females. also u havent explained why the devotee's worship and small child form of krishna and not an adult form, i highly disagre and if i was to follow this sect of worship then i would incorporate the worship of the elder krishna as well and not just disregaurd him. you are right in terms of not seeing bad in other bhaktas of krishna but they have disregarded a 'rasa' or his which i do not feel i can handle

Guest guest

i think from my objective point of view, that is material entaglement, that, instead of being this or that lila, intead of being those or that "rhada jiva".. We are so conditioned in this matter that we cannot apreciate the diversity on the transcendental passtime. There does not matter if you are called Vidya ..etc, or Lalita or Kaamala, that is just One. so that, the truth make diferentiations in stance of the likes and dislikes and the level of ilution and arrogance that bhaktas were involved too. So furthder as illution takes hung on us, similarly we are going to suffer.

Yesterday i was looking on a famous passtime, that narrates the context also about Radhe Talking to Krsna, about she apreciating the love passtimes of her eternal Husband; i may say that, Even Radharani wanted her own Murli to play also, so Krsna response to Her, that if you keep on going -looking for- you will have your own murli to play too.. u Know?. anyway.. when krsna comes playing His flute all Gopies comes and surrownd HIm and Radhe where looking at them with arrogance and hatred feeling about all of them being satisfied, simultaneously, but SHE does not.. because, i mean she could not even sleep thinking of His music. She makes this acusation about the other Gopies that, if they could come within this circle, made by Her, all arrownd Krsna-forms other Gopies will came also and get converted into ashes.. so, this fire starts burnin gopies bodies.

the love for Krsna by the gopies is trascendental because is above of the ilution and in that way.. Radhe starts seeing her face in all other gopies.." Krsna explains kindly that there is no way of being arrogant with other Gopes and Gopies. because all of them are Her also, they even love the Supreme above the ilution in them own way, even if thy are within this dwality " ;She should also may-could undestand above the ilution that & even get hold the love in love for the One.

is much more simple. the way you worship is anotheer way you be related to him, and when me as a soul may have the Knowledge perfectionated more and more it would be better for my speeches.. that what i think.

Nick.