IndiaDivine.org

vishnu

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

i have read alot of messages of krishna on this website and also of ppl questioning and some ppl giving answers of who krishna is. my basic question is based on that if krishna is an avtar of Vishnu then why dont ppl worship vishnu instead of his 'avatar' krishna, becuase we see that we do not have any big religious sect who follow matsya the fish avatar or the halk man half lion who killed prahlad's father but there is so much followers behind krisha, why dont they just worship vishnu as there are three of the highest gods Shiv Brahma and vishnu. i have seen some quots that ppl have given that krina is god of gods and is the lord supreme himself but how can this be if he was an avtar, he came on this earth for a reason. if his orginal form is vishnu i dont understand why ppl just dont worship vishnu??? and if krina had sed the words himself that he is the lord supreme himself then obviously this must of meant that vishnu is saying this as he is krishna is the form of vishnu himself.

Guest guest

hmm this seems like the only reply t my very good question y is there no other replies other ppl have alot to say about other mesages which dont question this. i have also read alot of some ppl saying about blind faith about other sects of the hindu religion. well may i also add that were those people who say that there when the gita was written, were they there when the kurukshetra war happened the answer is they were not but they rely on imporant sources which tell them this had happened and the same goes with other sects of hinduism so others should not be critised by people here that they rely on blinf faith becuase the same goes for them.

Guest guest

We do worship Vishnu, because Vishnu is Krishna, Krishna is Vishnu. They didn't name this branch Vaisnavism for nothing. There are many different manifestations of Lord Vishnu, all with a specific function. Difference is that Krishna is the original source,the original form and person, without any other origin,whereas Brahma and Shiva are the dislocated portions of the Supreme and are adulterated by the mundane potency. They are not to be considered jivas as they both possess 5 special qualities unattainable by jivas of which Shiva possesses them in greater quantity than Brahma. Nevertheless Krishna possesses even more special qualities and in infinite quantity. Vishnu as lord of Sattva-guna remains ever untouched by the mundane potency, and these three manifestations of Krishna are put in charge of the material realm.

So, when Krishna, being the Supreme original personality of Godhead, desires to appear in this world He can do so at will. In the gita He says so Himself that "whenever there is a decline in religious practice, O descendant of Bharata, and a predominate rise of irrilegion-at that time I descend Myself."(B.G.4.7)

So He descends "Himself", or as Himself in His original form. So there's no question of being an "avatar of" because He is the original Godhead. By the way, we also worship Narasimhadev who you described as the half-man half-lion because He is the protector of the devotees. The endearing story of how Lord Narasimha (the fourth of Vishnu's dasavataras) saved His devotee Prahlada from a demonic tyrant has perpetually fascinated mankind. Indeed, for millenia artists have painted and carved His form, great kings have sought His blessings before war, and the devotees have always recited His transcendental pastimes and worshipped His vigraha-form.

Guest guest

this reply to me is still seeing blind faith. i'm sorry but how can you say krishna is an original form is his original form is VISHNU he has derived from vishnu and krishna is a form of vishnu, you are saying that vishnu is a form or krishna, turning this around. yes krishna has said that he will return if there is need etc. etc. but this is just vishnu speaking through krishna, as vishnu is the original form of krishna, you are just amking all this up now about god supremem etc. etc.

Guest guest

if it was blind faith there wouldn't have been a case being made, as is the case here. We take our information from a wide range of bonafide sources, and after studying and applying come to the conclusion that it is the ultimate truth. This information is aqcuired from authorized scriptures and bonafide spiritual channels. You are making claims based on your own concocted system of belief while I simply quote from the scriptures and actually follow the spiritual masters instructions. You are simply making up your own belief without proof from authorative scriptures, claiming ours to be concocted. The sad fact here is that you're playing a lousy game of bluffpoker against somebody with a winning hand.

Guest guest

There is no question of my playing bluffpoker, as the scriptures and the spiritual masters are my cards and I'm being insultive because people with your attitude are wearisome as you latest replies confirms.

Guest guest

nehi nehi, no way... there will be case of being made as far as one gets strict bonafide directions of the GOSWAMI (master of senses), the goswami is not that one whom just serves disciples but everyone. should take on to service, i mean just this, if no way, some search be taking place hang on those. the authoritative representiative must be doing somekind of service, instead of, proving to him self and other all- that may and not may be, as far as truth taking place by through the real representatives. as far as me be conserned the Go-swami is mentaly able at this health of preachin. able to hang on a healthy talk and so on be looking for the ultimate sweet. not just an ocean is recuired, but this single drop. is enough. of that.

Guest guest

ok i dont even think you know what your talking about, please reduce the dosage of whatever your taking becuase the effects of intoxicants are very high my friend always remember the geeta please if its difficult times you are having then speak to someone at the temple but dont get all intoxicated and talk a load of rubbish please it doesnt look good.