IndiaDivine.org

He is All Sweetness

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I had a nice realisation the other day when I was observing some bumblebees extracting nectar from some flowers. In the hearts of these creatures is Syamasundara and they do know that he is the worshipful Lord for they are all practicing to Love Syamasundara. They are extracting His Sweetness from the flowers, learning to find Him for He is the Fragrance of the Earth, He is all Sweetness. But He is the Sweetness beyond the mundane. I've had many realisations in which I've noticed His Sweetness and how it lingers and many times I'm drawn to look upward and above my head I always see clouds that are storm cloud-blue.

Mahatma Amaranth Kalki Das

Guest guest

yes, as simple and sweet that the tiny tong of the bummblebee is strechen on to fit in the bottom ling-flower so mee too even when the moon could, Me be stearing at the practice also, what for having the honny pot? when this so called fullinthe bottom is for one plenny open and hanndling on to the hands is wide - an angle of in respectfull, in respect to- also taking this incount on the marvelous nature, and Syam. we do know as me get twisted and havin spreaden all over me this sweetness

I do wonder on the mercy just to, handle the knowledgee better than just to fittin in nature, even in the clouds do we stare that. I think the KNowledge is made for Human involved in life to make Kings and Queens. But even then in the colonie, here colmen. is made for reproducction also of just one. and service i think ¿.?. Syamasundar is worshipable at lotus feet on and see for better ways to get wiped away on of the vikarma. ¿? but if the bummble bee knows, seems how it fe be gettin.?

Bwell, searchin of the sweetnes beyond the mundane i mean. also aware all of He´s all sweetness and full a.