IndiaDivine.org

Has the Vedas changed in anyway?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

M curious as to if our scripture has changed all these years?...Many say that the only book that has not changed is the Quaran?...But someone who has read all the scriptures would be able to answer me...please do if you have any knowledge bout this.

Guest guest

M curious as to if our scripture has changed all these years?...Many say that the only book that has not changed is the Quaran?...But someone who has read all the scriptures would be able to answer me...please do if you have any knowledge bout this.

Vedas, that is also called Sruti, have never been tampered. They are in the same condition as it was given by Veda Vyasa. That is why all Vedanta schools consider Srutis as primary evidence. Gita and Brahma Sutras are also not tampered and considered as primary evidence.

Vedas include

Samhitas, Aranyakas, Brahmanas and Upanishads of Rig Sama, Yajur and Atahrvana Vedas.

Guest guest

i think in response that there. the sruti, has not changed, obiously and so there many sages and scholar munis now, have had so much comentaries on the Srutis here at this point of time you may call even.

I my self cannot see further and not do also ´bout it readding though those. Am Just by the basis instance, you could ask for the master, Guru Goswami.

Shure, I think this procedure has not changed seence the Veda has been telling truth by centuries so. That is the process.