IndiaDivine.org

orthodox church

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

i was informed that vishnava religion and the eastern orthodox religion are both considered oriental faiths and that both being monothiest faiths, that the othodox have extreme respect for the vishnava religion. this orthodox representitive said that christ and krishna are viewed as one in the same from the original perspective of oldest original christian beliefs of the church.

thoughts on this topic especially from anyone with knowlage of the russian vishnavas point of view.

Guest guest

also that orthodox is considered a eastern faith like the vishnava faith, as opposed to the western religions like the jewish, muslim, catholic/protestant faiths.

i told this representitive that i do not understand western religion at all but i do understand eastern religions , the rep said i should understand orthodox religion easly if i understand buddhism and hinduism and the vishnava faith and do not understand western religion at all.

i took a world religion class in collage and passed western religions with a D but recieved an A on eastern religions.