IndiaDivine.org

help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i think am in love with a karmi and i don't know what to do about it.. i know we should marry for krishna n nt because we want to but i can't help it.

i maanaged nt to hav any boyfriend for about 7 yrs but i was nt in kc then.. but now zat i feel i shud nt hav any boyfriend i should concentrate with my spiritual life i fall in love n i dont know wat to do about it.

r we allowed to have boyfriend?

i know falling in love is lust but i can't help it..

Hare Krishna

if you have the desire to have a boyfriend you can't repress it in any way..

better a non devotee boyfriend, than remain with the such powerful desire and repress it

so consider very well what to do and go on without fail to do your duties in krsna consciousness..

if this boy will really love you, he will share with you some aspect of krsna consciousness

Hare Krishna!

All glories to Srila Prabhupada! I offer my humble obeisances unto him!

It is not wrong to fall in love to a person. It is ok! In this age of Kali, the only way to deliverance is Namasankirtan.So what matters is chanting and slowly your heart will get purified and hence no anxiety.

So one might have material desires, arent we all!! So, to start off in our quest for spiritualism, we are still who we are and we have to live by it. KC should be a natural progress to love and not be forced. So if you love someone, love him and ask Guru and Gauranga's mercy. They will know what to do!!

So as the previous post said, slowly convert lust to love and engage in KC.

Haribol!

anand

It's natural to be in love.

But that's what binds us for millions of life times to material life with pain, disease, old age, and again love, then death. Then all over again.

If you get married and both are KC then you can satisfy your lust and not come back at the end of this life.