IndiaDivine.org

Vishnu

Rate this topic

Guest guest

May i mention that hare ram hare krishna follow the names of both ram and krishna are used then why is only kirshna used, and the word ram and the divine leela's of ram are not proagated as much as hree krishna as the arguments to swaminarayan god and certain people are mentioning that swaminarayan is not mentioned in the scriputes well another question is was krishna mentioned in the ramamyan did ram mention krishna?? and after all krishna is regaurded to as an avtar so why shud we belive when krishna has said he is purna purushottam narayan surley shree Vishnu is the original form of krishna as the just as swaminarayan god has said he is the contoler of the universes the followrs of shree krishna disregaurd that swaminarayan is purna purushottam narayan then why should other devotees belive that krishna is purna purushottam narayan because krishna is only a form of vishnu, vishnu is the true redeemer and truely vishnu is talking threough krishna when he says he is purna purushottam narayan it is vishnu but there is a quality higher than vishnu which i belive is the swaminarayan god i am a vishnu follower but swaminarayan glory will prevail amongst the world

all glories to ur firm faith.

No worries den man, u worship Swaminarayan. Dont have a go at us tho if we wanna worship Lord Krsna. Maybe we not at ur advanced level to understand the Swaminarayana form of God where Guru and God have merged. So its better if we worship Lord Krsna who may accept us. Of course, your welcome to worship Lord Krsna anytime tho too just as we also worship Lord Ramacandra /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hari bol.

all i hear here is krishna krishna but no glory of ram, all glory is given to krishna and none to ram just ur mantra has ram nothin else, the only people who have merged guru with god is you ppl who is prabhupad? why do u keep his murti??

the guru of swaminarayan has god inside him that is why the movement has flourished so much, but still i have heard no comments from you about krishna being a avtar of vishnu ultimatley vaikunth should be the desired place for one to go not golok

jay shree narayan (vishnu)

Krishna is the original person, the avataree. The three kinds of Vishnu are his expansions. This is described in great detail in Srimad Bhagvatam.

In his Krishna form, Bhagvan displays so many wonderful pastimes and relationships. In the Vishnu form, workship is more in the mood of awe and reverence.

I have also heard/read that Vishnu/Krishna/Ram are really the same entity.