IndiaDivine.org

request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

All glories to Srila Prabhupada

Plz try not to be harsh with non devotees because Srila Prabhupad and Lord Krishna r not very happy about it.

I remember someone said Srila Prabhupad wanted us to be merciful to others.. It pleases him.

So let's do it for his pleasure.

Hare Krishna

All glories to Lord Gauranga and Srila Prabhupada!

thanks for the post.

please tell me - how do we answer when there is a direct insult against our Lord, our guru, or other Vaishnavas? mind you, these comments are not coming from someone who is searching for the Supreme and makes some offenses along the way; most of them are coming with an attitude of direct insult and offense and are completely wrong. do we ignore them? perhaps you can help this neophyte devotee understand better /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Over the past few days, i have gotten so disgusted with some of the non-sensical comments by non-devotees that i had thought of not visiting this board any more!

but i am truly humbled by these words of Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura in the Jaiva Dharma, where the Vaisnavas are challenged to a debate by the highest Brahmanas: "We are fools. What do we know of debate? We simply act in accordance with the behavior shown by the previous mahajanas. You are all scholars, so you may recite the instructions of the sastra, and we will listen in silence."

Hare Krishna

Am sorry i myself am very inexperienced.i supose we have to be patient and stay calm.. because if we don't instead of siding sense people will side nonsense more. nonsense is sense to them. so we can only try our best and ask help from Lord Chaitanya. i wil try to fin out from devotees what else can be done.

ok Hari Bol